Sunday, April 23, 2006

More Jokes

Little Johnny was in church with his mom for Sunday Mass when he felt a sudden barf attack impending. "Mom, I think I'm going to throw up!" She told him, "I want you to run outside as fast as you can. Run across the lawn and go behind the bushes. You can throw up behind the bushes and nobody will see you." So Little Johnny hauled ass for the door. Less than a minute later, he returned to his seat next to his mom. He had the look of obvious relief on his young face. "Did you make it all the way to the bushes, Johnny?"
"I didn't have to go that far, mom. Just as I got to the front door, I found a box that had a sign on it: FOR THE SICK."



Marriage is an institution in which man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her masters



A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."




Kelvin was mowing grass in his garden, infront of his house. His neighbour, Alice, suddenly walked out of the door, slamming her door vigorously and open her mailbox and she groans. She went back inside. Then after a few minutes, she came out again and does the same thing continuously for three times. Kelvin was confused. So when she came out of her house again, Kelvin asks her, " Why you keep coming out of your house again and again and check your mailbox?," Alice replied," Because my computer said that I have an mail in my mailbox.