Saturday, April 01, 2006

FREAKED!!!!!!

okay, i have had a very very strage scary day, im all shakey right now, so i thought i would write about it.

okay well my mum is at work tonight so im all alone and i was sitting in the loungeroom and i heard a russling in my brothers old room, i freaked out i though somone was in there i got up and stood at the door, i could still hear it, i new it wasnt the cat or the dog coz they were both out with me. i opened the door and nobody was there, it was just a poster falling down, my heart was still racing though! And then the phone rang but it only rang once and hung up, that just made me freak more!!! then i went into the athroom and saw a huge massive spider on the mirror! when i looked back i saw it was just a cricket and it wasnt really that big, but i still got scared my heart is still racing, lets just hope nothing else freako happens!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home