Monday, January 08, 2007

Changing




Tonight, i came on my blog. went RIIGHT back to the very first post way back in September 2005 and read all of my post and comments since then. I look back now, and am just amazed by the amount that i have changed over the past few years. Not only physically, but mentally, and as a person to.

i had a look at my old photo's and went EEEEEWWW!! did i really look like that. But i REALLY look NOTHING like that anymore. I'll post you some pics JUST to prove it!!!
these are my awesome wizard of oz witch stockings



1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Coma Divine said...

Hey! You wouldn't even have them stockings if it wasn't for me. I do believe *I* was the one who dragged you to Freo just so I could buy those Waffles.. which then made us uber sick.. =P

I have also been looking at your old comments.. mainly the ones that were left by me.. I can't believe the crush that I had on Cody! *sigh* I'm a silly little obsessive girly..

I will get to see You Know Who in an hour! *squeels* I've missed him soooo much... ^_^ I miss them handcuffs too *wink wink* We're go and terrorise the people residing in the Leederville area. =D We're so awesome.

I love you very, very, very much, Cassie =)

Rachie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home