Friday, December 08, 2006

End of the year...

FINALLY this year is over, no more school, no more homwork, no more assignments, what bliss.....

I can now officially say, that i survived my first year of highschool, acctually, it wasnt as bad as i had anticipated. at the start of the year, we got so much homework, but then after the first month or two, teachers just kinda gave up on it....

Now year 8 is over, and next year i will be year nine, i cant say im sorry to leave behind year 8, i hated being the youngest, we always got picked on by the older kids. finally, thats over!!

Now its the holidays ALMOST CHRISTMAS YAY.
i love christmas, its one of my favorite times of the year, and not just because of presents.
but beacause its when i get to see all my family, and family friends, and everyone is always happy on christmas, its great!

I wish everyone a merry and safe christmas and a happy new year!

keep smiling, xx Cazz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home