Sunday, October 02, 2005

Special People :)

In my life there are sepecial people who make my life the way it is!

i
want to thank all those special people for being such good, friends and family :) here are a few of the people who mean so much to me: :)

my two best friends in the world

Zoe and sarah
and all my other special friends to :)

my mum and dad and my aunties and uncles
and olive amd geo the best gf i could ever hope my big bro to have and mattie of course
especially aunty t and aunty J

and to the rest of my famialy aswell my cousins and everyone, there are soooooo many people

and to those special friends of the family who are the best like

Marina Dovey and lilith

all of you guys are so special to me :)


luv u all Cazza xx

6 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Blogger GeeOh! said...

uhhh wat about me? :~(

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger olivebranch said...

and what about me!
it isn't fair!

we coook you dinner and we want our share!

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ner ner ner ne ner nerrrrrrrr im speshalist than any of you :Þ

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!?

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay maybe this list thing was a bad idea.....

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home