Monday, September 12, 2005

Hey Everyone

Hi welcome to my blog my name is Cassie Skinner (Cazza)
i live in WA im the sister of the dedicated blogger, olivebranch, so i decided i would start one to! first i will tell you a little about me:

My full name is Cassandra Jane Skinner i live in a small town
in perth WA and go to clifton Hills ps. i am 12 years old but
am often mistaken for 14. My best talent is singing last friday
i sang a solo with a 470 children chior backing me. My two best friends are Zoe and sarah. I am TOTALLY against war andi think Howard and gorge bush are total DICKWITS! i hopw you agree
with me.

I am a member of the YSAW (Youth Students Againts War ) organisation, even though i have only ever been to one meeting.
i am not really used to writing a blog and not really sure what i should write about! if anyone could post some tips that would be great!

And now ill give you some wierd facts just 4 fun :) :

The modern flushing toilet was created by thomas Crapper.

an apple wakes you up more than coffee.

dieting makes you fatter.

fat doesnt make u fat, sugar does'

people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every 30 seconds

charlie chaplin once won third prize in a charlie chaplin lookalike contest.
i hope you enjoyed reading my blog for today thankz

Cazza jane